LTech AWS Managed Services Powered by Cloudreach
LTech Managed Services Powered by Cloudreach is a leading and innovative Amazon Web Services Managed Services provider. We have a unique strategy of using Dev/Ops engineering principles, good governance (ISO27001 & ITIL v3) delivered from our dedicated Network Operation Center 24 hours a day. Let us take away the headache and reduce the costs of managing your infrastructure in the AWS.
Why do it?
Once you have decided to run some or all of your infrastructure in Amazon Web Services, new & different Service Management challenges and opportunities are presented to you.
LTech has walked the walk so we know what those challenges are. We can walk you through them and provide solutions while reducing risk, ultimately providing you with an excellent and very cost effective support strategy for AWS. Our support service will give you peace of mind.
What do we do?
LTech Managed Serviced Powered by Cloudreach provides a complete approach to managing your services running in Amazon Web Services. We know what is takes to support mission critical infrastructure in the Cloud. The service is provided within a common framework (ITIL / ISO 27001), which you understand and which dovetails with your on-premise staff, technology and processes.
Whether we have helped you migrate your applications, created new solutions or you have moved existing AWS infrastructure through our on-boarding process, our Service Management team will tailor the perfect package and mix of know-how, process and technology.
How do we do it?
To do this Cloudreach have five core principles at the heart of our Service Management business.
1. Dedicated 24/7 Network Operations Center & Service Desk.We have invested in a dedicated new Network Operations Center based in the UK. We don’t do on-premise – we are 100% focused on managing our customers cloud infrastructure.
2. Good Governance. Good governance is vitally important, it builds trust and a common process framework between you, our customer and us. We are ISO 27001 accredited across our whole business and use the ITIL v3 framework for our Service Desk.
3. Dev/Ops Engineers. At LTech we believe Dev/Ops is important to being able to unlock the power of Amazon Web Services and other Cloud delivered technologies. Our staff have the ability to script solutions to problems to prevent re-occurrences and manage your new application releases being deployed.
4. Advanced Monitoring. LTech has built up an enviable mix of monitoring tools, scripts and skills which enable us to keep our finger on the pulse. We can react to changing demands in your environment, ensuring your Service runs smoothly and efficiently.
5. Automation. The most reliable processes are those that you can automate, LTech is very committed to this – a great public example of our skills in action is our Amazon Web Services EC2 Control Panel see here for details. Why not download this great tool and see what you can get for free?!
Why do it with us?
LTech Managed Serviced Powered by Cloudreach has established a track record over the last two years of deploying, migrating and ultimately managing our customers infrastructure in Amazon Web Services. They trust us to both be able to technically manage the services, work with their in house support staff and processes as well as leverage the potential of running your systems in AWS.
Putting it simply, we are uniquely placed to provide you with a complete and tailored AWS managed service.
Please complete this form to learn more about our managed services: